Activities and Networking
The program includes the following extra-curricular activities (complementary workshops and international networking activities):
- Several specialist seminars are held during the Master’s Degree program, as well as lectures, workshops, working breakfasts, presentations, etc. with the aim of providing participants with specialist knowledge and experience. Experts who are leaders in their fields are invited to talk about initiatives and new projects.
- Practical Workshops in communication, leadership and negotiation.
- Personal assessment program in which participants have the opportunity to learn at first hand from HR experts: guidelines for drafting and presenting their résumés and cover letters, where and how to find job opportunities, how to act in different recruiting processes in order to offer a competitive advantage in the international job market.
- Internships in international projects or multinational companies.
- International Weeks. During the International Weeks held in collaboration with different universities, students have the opportunity to enjoy an international experience in which they get training and visit companies and relevant institutions.
- Doing business in traditional markets.
- Doing business in emerging markets.